AlphaLife Sciences Completes Tens of Millions of Dollars in A+ Round Financing, Empowering Digitalization of Life Science Clinical Research
October 12, 2022 — AlphaPrime Life Sciences, a new-generation leader in digitalizing life science clinical research, has recently completed tens of millions of dollars in A+ round financing. The round was led by Han Kang Capital with participation from B Capital, and exclusive financial advisory from Huaxing Capital.October 12, 2022 — AlphaPrime Life Sciences, a new-generation leader in digitalizing life science clinical research, has recently completed tens of millions of dollars in A+ round financing. The round was led by Han Kang Capital with participation from B Capital, and exclusive financial advisory from Huaxing Capital.Learn More
Product Launch: With Intelligent Content Recommendations, Prime Create 2.0 Clinical Research Document Generation System Is Online
On August 17, 2022 - AlphaPrime Life Sciences Group (hereinafter referred to as "AlphaPrime") confirmed that the independent and innovative clinical research document generation system, AuroraPrime Create (referred to as "Prime Create"), will undergo important updates with the release of version 2.0. As a unique professional writing system for the life science industry's information technology field, Prime Create 2.0 provides leading features such as intelligent content recommendations, a rich template library, and full-process collaborative management, ushering in a new era for clinical research document writing such as the trial protocol.Learn More
On July 22, 2021 - AlphaPrime Life Sciences, a leading provider of next-generation clinical research SaaS platforms, announced the completion of its RMB 100 million A round financing with participation from Lightspeed China, Hankang Capital, Lenovo Ventures, Primavera Venture, & etc..Learn More
1. Engage in AI research and development in the field of clinical and biomedical informatics, including data collection, algorithm research, and model building.
2. Explore innovative applications of AI and be responsible for the application development of NLP technology in specific business scenarios.
3. Build machine learning platforms and frameworks, including algorithm implementation and system development.
4. Keep up with the latest developments in cutting-edge technologies in the industry and integrate them into the existing technical system to continuously enhance the platform's capabilities and meet business needs.
5. Provide insights and take the lead in implementing AI initiatives based on practical application products and scenarios within the company.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or a related field, with at least five years of experience in AI research and development. In-depth research in natural language processing or computer vision, solid theoretical foundation, good mathematical and statistical knowledge, and programming skills are required.
2. Practical experience in implementing AI applications, preferably with experience in building from scratch and continuous optimization.
3. Familiarity with cutting-edge research in natural language processing, extensive research experience, and preferred experience in training and applying large-scale language models.
4. Proficiency in various machine learning and deep learning algorithms and their application scenarios.
5. Familiarity with at least one machine learning framework such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, etc.
6. Strong innovation spirit and scientific research capabilities, good information search, literature reading, and algorithm implementation skills.
7. Strong documentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical teams and management.Apply Now