Dear partners, we sincerely thank you for your collaboration with Alphalife Sciences throughout 2023. During this year, we engaged in comprehensive collaborations with many multinational pharmaceutical corporations (MNCs), leading domestic pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms, and mainstream CROs across various therapeutic areas, both domestically and internationally. These partnerships were instrumental in driving innovation in the pharmaceutical field and showcased the continual growth and advancement of Alphalife Sciences. Your ongoing support has been a driving force in our progress. Let's revisit this year filled with achievements.Learn More
In the surge of generativeAI, global pharmaceutical companies are actively exploring how to leverage AI to accelerate medical innovation and clinical trial processes. In this CMAC Clinical Research Informatization Club event at GSK industry colleagues will delve into 'The Latest Developments in Large Language Models in China' and 'Exploration of AI Applications in Pharmaceutical and Vaccine Development in China'.Ms. Sharon Chen, CEO of Alphalife Sciences and Chairperson of the CMAC Clinical Research Informatization Club, is invited as an honorary guest to share her profound insights on how generativeAI can assist enterprises in transforming clinical informatization. Additionally, Bogong Zhu, Chief Product Officer of Alphalife Sciences and a seasoned AI product expert, is also invited to participate in this event on AI and Pharmaceutical Innovation. Let's explore the endless possibilities of AI together and move towards a smarter and more efficient new era of clinical research!Learn More
The 2023 AI in Pharma Annual Conference will be held from Wednesday, October 4th, to Thursday, October 5th, 2023, in Boston. AI in Pharma is dedicated to providing a global platform for the exchange of ideas and collaboration to drive innovation in science and medicine. This two-day conference will explore specific applications and key challenges of artificial intelligence in drug discovery and clinical trials.Learn More
The 2023 SAPA Annual Meeting and 30th Anniversary Celebration will take place from September 29th (Friday) to 30th (Saturday) at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick hotel in New Jersey. AlphaPrime Life Sciences is honored to sponsor this annual event. The theme of this year's meeting is "TOWARDS A SHARED VISION: ADVANCING PHARMACEUTICALS THROUGH COLLABORATION AND INNOVATION."Learn More
AlphaLife Sciences Collaborates with LUNAN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP to Empower Efficient Medical Team Writing and Collaboration.
On September 5, 2023 — AlphaPrime Life Sciences Group (hereinafter referred to as "AlphaPrime"), announced its collaboration with Lunan Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Lunan Pharmaceutical"), one of China's well-known comprehensive pharmaceutical companies, to officially launch the AuroraPrime Create (referred to as "Prime Create"), an intelligent clinical research document generation system. Lunan Pharmaceutical will fully utilize the system to write clinical research protocols and CSR (clinical study reports) to improve content writing, cross-team collaboration, and approval process efficiency, achieve digitization and structuring of document content, establish an enterprise-level content knowledge base, and realize comprehensive knowledge accumulation and application for innovative research and development.Learn More
The power of AI to process and analyze vast amounts of data at unprecedented speeds holds immense potential for revolutionizing scientific research. AI algorithms can identify patterns, correlations, and anomalies in complex datasets, leading to new discoveries and insights. AlphaPrime has positioned itself as a forerunner of this new frontier, developing SaaS products for the life sciences and healthcare industries. Their core product platform, AlphaPrime, offers a suite of products for protocol design and trials data collection using cloud computing, AI, and big data. AlphaPrime’s AI automation offerings are fully configurable to meet the needs of clinical trials and other health needs.Learn More
1. Engage in AI research and development in the field of clinical and biomedical informatics, including data collection, algorithm research, and model building.
2. Explore innovative applications of AI and be responsible for the application development of NLP technology in specific business scenarios.
3. Build machine learning platforms and frameworks, including algorithm implementation and system development.
4. Keep up with the latest developments in cutting-edge technologies in the industry and integrate them into the existing technical system to continuously enhance the platform's capabilities and meet business needs.
5. Provide insights and take the lead in implementing AI initiatives based on practical application products and scenarios within the company.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or a related field, with at least five years of experience in AI research and development. In-depth research in natural language processing or computer vision, solid theoretical foundation, good mathematical and statistical knowledge, and programming skills are required.
2. Practical experience in implementing AI applications, preferably with experience in building from scratch and continuous optimization.
3. Familiarity with cutting-edge research in natural language processing, extensive research experience, and preferred experience in training and applying large-scale language models.
4. Proficiency in various machine learning and deep learning algorithms and their application scenarios.
5. Familiarity with at least one machine learning framework such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, etc.
6. Strong innovation spirit and scientific research capabilities, good information search, literature reading, and algorithm implementation skills.
7. Strong documentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical teams and management.Apply Now